The Shoulder: Current approaches to evaluation and management
- March 27, 2017
- Posted by: 24 Digital
- Category: News
Epworth HealthCare Musculoskeletal Clinical Institute Symposium
Friday 16 June
- Clinical assessment of shoulder pain: a primary practitioner’s perspective
- Conservative management of shoulder pain
- Instability management and impingement pain
- AC joint injury and common shoulder fractures – to surge or not?
- Debate: ‘But the MRI says I’ve got a SLAP doc!’ – are we SLAP happy?
- Panel discussion: joint replacements, hypermobility, gym junkie’s arm pain and more